|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Motion Graphics Designer | Competitive salary + benefits package, relocation assistance | Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Motion Graphics Designer by our client, a leader in the Gaming Sector in Gibraltar and globally, to work in their Digital Design Team. The Motion Graphics Designer will work closely with the senior and junior team members, and report directly to the Motion Graphics Design Manager.
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of high quality animation, video and motion design work for all online marketing activities to ensure the delivery of world class visual communications within the gaming sector
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of strong and dynamic content from conception through to final production. This will involve researching, brainstorming and creating concepts in collaboration with the design, editorial and web content teams and relevant clients / stakeholders, working from an initial brief to final sign off
- Ability to be highly communicative in face to face meetings and throughout ideation processes to ensure the brief is met
- Work closely with Brand, Gaming, Marketing, Product, VIP, and other internal teams and various third parties to develop concepts and ideas that deliver the high quality customer experiences on brand product websites and in media related marketing communications
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements:
- Experience working in a Post Production studio or Animation team at Mid-Weight level (or Junior Level for at least 2 years)
- University-level education in design, animation or equivalent work experience
- Strong level of knowledge of animation, video, motion graphic production & editing techniques including post production, sound, lighting, rigging and rendering
- Excellent 3d animation software skills (4d Cinema, 3D Studio Max, After Effects or similar), able to produce production-ready assets for TV
- Flash animation, video editing, motion graphics knowledge (after effects), sound editing.
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging web graphics.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Motion Graphics | 4D Cinema | 3D Studio Max | Post Production | Animation | CAP | After Effects | Flash | TV | Video