|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: healthcare and relocation assistance|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Motion Graphics Design Manager | Salary depending on experience, healthcare and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Motion Graphics Design Manager who will represent the design resource for our clients Sportsbook strategy. They will assist in the day-to-day management of design projects.
Motion Graphics Design Manager responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective management and delivery of all animation & motion design activity on all online channels for all brands.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team cultivating a culture where continuous improvement is embraced.
- Provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations, legislation.
- Schedule and delegate all Motion Graphics related requests to the team ensuring briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria, and ensuring high standards of work throughout all the team's deliverables, with all due dates are met and tasks prioritized in line with business requirements
- Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders especially the Press / Media teams and establish good, effective communication levels required to provide effective design advice and guidance to clients.
Motion Graphics Design Manager experience:
- Senior level of experience in managing Motion or animation design teams in a highly productionised environment
- Senior Design level experience of working in a Post Production studio.
- Expert level of knowledge of animation, video, motion graphic production & editing techniques including post production, sound, lighting, rigging and rendering.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- University-level education in design, media, art, or similar
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & design principles for offline and online media
- Ability to create simple, engaging web graphics
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.