|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
Mobile Marketing Executive role in Gibraltar! Our client who is a leading online gaming company offers multiple career opportunities that will enhance your career whilst giving you the chance to live in a warmer climate and have a great work lifestyle balance! This is a key role which will help create the promotions through mobile display and social media channels of this hugely successful online client.
Mobile Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing campaign initiative ideas, which will be driven through the mobile display and social media mobile channels, with the view of acquiring first time depositors
- Analysing the performance of campaigns and identifying opportunities in order to hit and exceed targets
- Co-ordinating activities with in-house acquisition team and agency teams to ensure that maximum alignment between internal and external entities
- Implementing a/b testing on a range of display and social media campaigns with the view of yielding the optimal ROI metrics on campaign spend
- Developing creative and ensuring that creative material is aligned to brand guidelines when working alongside the following departments (CRM, Design, Digital Marketing and Product Teams.
- Support the Digital Marketing team with regular competitor analysis which will provide benchmarks and ideas for innovation against competitors as well as looking at other industries for mobile initiatives and products of mobile marketing
- Creating and managing banner and video creative to meet the demand of weekly, monthly and seasonal digital marketing campaigns with the support of design and acquisition teams. You will identify the best practices to use in bring this to market from concept brief, delivery and campaign analysis
- Ensuring campaign tracking is implemented correctly so advertising spend can be efficiently measured and attributed back to the relevant spend channel
- Producing reports and presenting findings/learnings and recommendations from your analysis on a weekly and monthly basis to the Senior Mobile Marketing Manager
- Managing, testing and optimising mobile display and social media campaigns with marketing agencies and internal acquisition teams
Mobile Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Understanding of mobile technologies and tools such as iOS, Android, Sensor Tower, App Annie, ITunes Connect and others
- Previous experience in a Digital and Bingo marketing role
- Excellent analytical skills and data savvy
- Strong Excel and web analytical skills
- Experience of managing large campaigns
- Be a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets
- Ability to see trends and patterns in data and relate changes to performance
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi task
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed Marketing Executive?
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package, it is a truly career changing role.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: Online Gaming , Bingo , CRM , Campaigns , Data , Content , SQL , Marketing , Gibraltar , Mobile