|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer) | Competitive salary + excellent bonus, benefits package, relocation assistance | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced MLRO (Money Laundering Reporting Officer) to join a high profile payment service provider in Malta.
- Ensure that the Company complies with the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations ("PMLFTR"), FIAU Implementing Procedures and other guidelines issued by the FIAU.
- Ensure the company has the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Policies and Procedures in place and that they are relevant and updated as required.
- Exercise effective influence on the said policies and ensure day-to-day oversight of the measures, policies, controls and procedures in place.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors on any matters of non-compliance to the Anti-Money Laundering and Countering of Terrorism Programme.
- Take full responsibility for the Company's Internal and External Reporting Obligations relating to AML/CFT activities.
- Develop and manage a training programme, which is applicable to the Company in terms of the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
- Relevant professional experience required with a level of maturity.
- Sufficient seniority and command.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Anti Money Laundering | AML | CFT | Regulations | Online |