|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Microsoft Systems Administrator | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Spain
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a talented Microsoft Systems Administrator to join a fast growing and innovative online gaming company in the south of Spain. Our client is creative and has an incredibly cutting-edge technology environment.
As the Microsoft Systems Administrator you will be responsible for the configuration, availability, performance, monitoring, and incident response of both the on premise Microsoft technologies and Office 365 services.
Microsoft Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance and 24/7x365 support of the high-availability corporate environment
- Support daily operations, including monitoring, alerting, troubleshooting, capacity management, provisioning, hardware and software configuration, patching, upgrades and performance monitoring/tuning
- Participate in formulating and implementing IT standards and policies to support the operational environment and business direction
- Participate in on-call support rotation
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Design, implement and provide continual improvements to new and existing hardware platforms and their operating environments to support ongoing business change and strategy
- Out of hours availability for 3rd level Escalation of Production issues per the Escalation Policy
Microsoft Systems Administrator Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Spain
- Hands-on migration/deployment of Exchange 2010/2016 to Office 365 Azure-hosted solution.
- Significant experience designing and implementing Microsoft operating environments - in heterogeneous and virtual (VMWare) environments.
- Manage Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, roles/features, scripting (batch/PowerShell), server deployment, configuration, and server troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated tolerance to high workloads and multiple changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and issues at all levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Spain +34 951 254 254, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Microsoft Systems Administrator | System administrator | Online gaming | Windows |