|Gibraltar||Salary: £18000 - £26000 per annum|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
MI Analyst - Degree in Maths or similar - ideally minimum of 2 years in a similar role - Gibraltar
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading Motor Insurance Companies. You would be part of a team of experts providing support to management for planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information. The role reports to the Senior MI Analyst and is a key appointment for this expanding Insurance business.
MI Analyst Key Responsibilities and Knowledge required:
- Highly numerate graduate with strong analytical skills
- 1-3 years' experience within a similar role in the insurance industry is desirable but not essential. Candidates with experience from the financial services will also be considered
- Experience of investigating and manipulating large complex databases
- Display attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent IT skills to include strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Programming skills involving SQL and/or SAS is desirable but training will be provided
- Desire to develop a high level of motor insurance and statistical knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively across all business areas
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player who is proactive, adaptable and willing to learn new skills
MI Analyst Role will provide the following:
- Play a key part in the creation and delivery and monitoring of reporting information to internal and external customers
- Gain useful experience and understanding of the motor insurance market
- Maintain and improve data sources and processing
- See the results of work done implemented and making a difference
This long established Motor Insurance Company based in Gibraltar has an exceptional reputation in its field. Due to expansion the MI Team is looking to recruit a dynamic and career focussed MI Analyst. Full training will be provided if candidates do not have the required SQL or SAS skills. The company has a "promote from within" policy where possible, making this a great career opportunity for the successfully appointed MI Analyst.
Do you have what it takes to be their newly appointed MI Analyst?
If your answer is yes please APPLY NOW to find out more and receive a full job specification.
MI Analyst , Degree Maths , Analysis , Financial modelling