|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Merchant Services Officer | Competitive salary + Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Merchant Services Officer to join a high profile payment service provider in Malta. The Merchant Services Officer will have excellent communication and organisational skills, highly developed time management principles and an acute sense of attention to detail.
Merchant Services Officer Responsibilities:
- Configuration of new merchants and partners on various company platforms
- Communication with merchants and partners
- Completing merchant and partner maintenance
- Collaborates with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance service delivery.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to all internal and external customers
- Updating and contributing to the knowledge base
- Testing merchant configurations to validate setup completed
- To stay up to date with company policies and procedures
- Perform, organize, and streamline operational tasks to reduce the potential for errors.
- Contribute toward/lead continuous improvement efforts/initiatives.
- Working in a changing environment where responsibilities and duties may change
- Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge
Merchant Services Officer Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a structured working environment
- A levels or a diploma are highly preferable
- A keen interest to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player
- Capability to think out of the box
- Ability to work independently and within a team
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.