|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Merchant Review Executive | Competitive salary + Benefits | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Merchant Review Executive to join a high profile payment service provider in Malta.
The Merchant Review Executive will be a member of the Risk Monitoring Team and working with the team on all aspects of ongoing KYC/CDD review of existing merchants.
Merchant Review Executive Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a periodic review of CDD records, verifying that due diligence has been performed and ensuring timely action is taken to obtain any outstanding CDD information
- Be familiar with the AML legislation and regulations in Malta, including the FIAU Implementing Procedures
- Maintain continuous contact with the merchant requesting appropriate CDD documentation in order to keep customer files updated
- Periodical review of the merchant's business model ensuring that it has not changed since the merchant was on-boarded
- Completing test transactions to verify what merchants are portraying to sell through their website when necessary
- Foster strong partnerships with other teams such as the Client Relations Team, Legal and Compliance, etc.
- Reflect discoveries under customer profiles, document key findings, and rationale behind decisions
- Keeping the Client Register up to date and ensuring all CDD information, documents and files are properly stored and recorded
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
Merchant Review Executive Requirements:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Minimum 1-year experience in the KYC/KYB
- A diploma level of qualification on AML/FT will be preferred however candidates holding a Diploma in other related fields will still be considered
- Be well organized, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and eager to learn
- Team player and willing to collaborate
- Diligent and attentive to detail
- Have a drive to ensure continuous process improvement
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KYC | AML | KYB | Finance | CDD