|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Media Team Leader | Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Relocation assistance | Financial Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Media Team Leader for a dynamic and innovative online trading platform. Strong marketing experience and previous team management is a must as the Media Team Leader will be the point of contact for all team members.
Media Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Attend strategy meetings and brainstorm on media buying initiatives and suggestions.
- Train and supervise media department employees, according to very precise KPI's.
- Develop the media strategy of the department, while using a very wide variety of channels (display, email marketing, mobile, native, etc).
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with marketing, communications, and sales departments.
- Monitor buying strategies.
- Monitor and optimize effectiveness of campaigns.
- Build relationships with media sales companies.
- Negotiate rates with media sales companies to obtain most competitive prices.
- Responsible for building, coaching and leading a team of Media Buyers.
- Manage the advertising monthly budget.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Reports to top management.
Media Team Leader Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years' Marketing industry experience - online advertisement is a must
- Previous managerial experience
- German language is advantageous
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Media | Marketing | Malta | Online Trading | Campaigns | Team Leader | German | Deutsche