|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Up to Swiss Franc110000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
New job in Semiconductor Design Sector in Switzerland! SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Mechatronic Engineer to join our client's Electronic Modules BU. The successful Mechatronic Engineer will provide project leadership experience for the team, and interact with external customers in a clear and precise manner.
Mechatronic Engineer Responsibilities:
An experienced Mechatronics Engineer with a background in all phases of electronic module development (spec/performance definition, mechanical construction, material selection etc.), you will:
- Work on the Specification, Architecture, Design, Development, Debugging and Qualification of all electronic modules; the PCB, mounting structure, and encapsulation
- Act as a project leader as and when required by the BU needs
- Help to provide architectural definitions and thorough design review preparations and participation
- Interface with Quality, Design Services, Fab, Back-end and other business unit technical leaders
Mechatronic Engineer Requirements:
- A Master's in electrical engineering, preferably with a mechatronics bias
- 5-10 years' experience of working in industry, preferably within the semiconductor sector
- The ability to define and improve electronic module development methodology for subsequent products
- Strong orientation towards satisfying external customer requirements for consumer and industrial products
- Capacity to work in and withstand a demanding environment with first-tier international customers
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: Mechatronics, Mechatronic Engineering, IC Architecture, Wafer Fab