|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
The successful Mechatronic Engineer will provide project leadership experience for the team, and interact with external customers in a clear and precise manner.
Mechatronic Engineer Responsibilities:
An experienced Mechatronics Engineer with a background in all phases of electronic module development (spec/performance definition, mechanical construction, material selection etc.), you will:
- Work on the Specification, Architecture, Design, Development, Debugging and Qualification of all electronic modules; the PCB, mounting structure, and encapsulation
- Act as a project leader as and when required by the BU needs
- Help to provide architectural definitions and thorough design review preparations and participation
- Interface with Quality, Design Services, Fab, Back-end and other business unit technical leaders
Mechatronic Engineer Requirements:
A Master's in electrical engineering, preferably with a mechatronics bias
- 5-10 years' experience of working in industry, preferably within the semiconductor sector
- The ability to define and improve electronic module development methodology for subsequent products
- Strong orientation towards satisfying external customer requirements for consumer and industrial products
- Capacity to work in and withstand a demanding environment with first-tier international customers
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of jobs within the IC Design sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Mechatronics, Mechatronic Engineering, IC Architecture, Wafer Fab