|Manila, National Capital Region||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Marketing Manager - Japan | Competitive | Online Gaming | Manila (Remote)
SRG Europe are working with a leading worldwide Gaming Entertainment content provider, to recruit a Marketing Manager for their Japanese markets operation located in Manila. In this senior role, you will oversee the development of all marketing activities within the Japanese markets. You will need to have an excellent understanding of the latest marketing trends within the Japan markets to maximise revenue and growth to the business.Our clients are a major name within the Online Gaming sector, and are continually expanding their brand and services worldwide. They offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment in a fantastic location. They are seeking an ambitious, creative and driven, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.A demonstrable history within Online Gaming Marketing and Affiliate Networking is essential for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a discretionary bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location in central Manila
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing
- Localising all content and SEO for the Japan markets across the websites, social media platforms and other communication channels
- Manage all PR, press releases, awards and sponsorships, to promote the brand the products and initiatives within the Japanese markets
- Work with the Marketing Teams within the business, to create and develop engaging content within brand guidelines
- Report into the Head of Marketing on a regular basis with regards to ROI on all marketing initiatives
- Work closely with the network of Affiliates and Gaming Operators on new and upcoming content and releases
- Fluent in English and Japanese languages, both written and spoken
- 3+ Years in a Marketing position preferably within the Online Gaming industry
- An excellent existing network of Affiliates and the ability to manage these relationships based on performance
- Experience and ability to manage budgets and work on multiple projects simultaneously
If you are an experienced and creative Marketing Manager within the Japanese markets, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.