|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
The Marketing Executive will be delivering content to support the business in the execution of wider marketing campaigns for our clients digital brands, working with the channel managers to ensure the strategy supports brand and channel KPI's.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Support the team in creation and execution of marketing activities that assist the development of our client's brand, including competitor analysis, organizing market research and campaign ideation
- Working with the wider teams to meet the content needs of ATL activities, partnerships and sponsorships, PR & Experiential, and multichannel marketing campaigns to extend the reach of the brand message through optimal content exposure
- Planning and execution of content led initiatives, utilizing product and promotional roadmaps to ensure content is relevant and delivered on time
- Help maintain, monitor and optimize the blogs, ensuring content is unique, relevant and within brand guidelines
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers regarding day to day marketing activities
- Achieve campaign targets of engagement, reach, impressions, traffic to site, inbound links and brand awareness and consideration metrics
- Deliver the required reporting to the marketing Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required
- Ensure all appropriate approvals are in place for all media relations activity and that all content is compliant, up to date and accurate
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Excellent English, written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail - Essential
- Demonstrated experience in working with third party agencies
- A solid understanding of gaming and bonuses with particular emphasis on casino, sport and Bingo is preferred but not essential
- Think creatively and not be afraid to try new ways of working
- Understands the needs of customers, and puts them first
- Ability to work well under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver on reaching performance KPI's
- Basic Word Press or other CMS publishing knowledge is preferred
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company that is looking to expand on their already talented team. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful applicant will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.