|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Temporary|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Marketing Display Manager - Maternity Cover | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Display Manager for a large, innovative gaming company with a base in Gibraltar. You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be accountable for managing in-house display programmatic campaigns, paid social media and direct display campaigns across UK and European markets and across all major social media and programmatic advertising platforms.
If you are an experienced Display Manager looking for an immediate start, please get in touch. This is an 18 month maternity cover.
What You Will Be Doing
- Owning the set up and management of Display, Video and Native campaigns for multiple brands and markets - Utilizing a combination of tech and DSPS.
- Develop and manage relationships with Publishers (PMPs) and Audience providers (Contextual & 3rd Party) to grow the programmatic channel.
- Plan and execute campaigns across social media channels.
- Identifying new opportunities of growth.
- Optimization, reporting, briefing creatives, trafficking of current activities, and planning budgets
- Deliver the marketing strategy to enhance revenue growth and overall performance against KPIs.
- Weekly reporting highlighting campaigns performance and market highlights
- Liaising with other marketing managers to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results, and test findings.
- Collaborating with brand/design to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns.
- Work with the wider team to create an effective cross channel approach
- Understanding customer value and utilising strategies to drive quality traffic.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- At least 2 year experience working on a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and other Paid social media.
- Experience with DSPs
- Experience in working with external partners/publishers
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, and reporting dashboards like Tableau.
- Strong analytical skills, confidence working with numbers, and ability to present and explain the results and next action points
- Self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive mindset, and open to learning new things
- Budget management skills to make use of a monthly marketing budget
- Think creatively, initiate projects, identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Understanding of website tagging and tracking.
If you are an experienced Display Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Consultant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 183 6462
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Display | Marketing | iGaming | Campaign | PPC | Paid Social