|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Marketing Data Analyst | Competitive Salary + Benefits Package | Gibraltar | Online Gaming
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Marketing Data Analyst to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work force.
The Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for Providing insightful, actionable analyses and dashboards to interpret digital operation, across areas such as acquisition, CRM, cross-sell strategies, Fraud and Payments, and customer behaviour in general.
Marketing Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Interpret dashboards to identify key areas for deeper dive analysis, and pro-actively provide insight on underlying trends and drivers.
- Provide data driven answers to business questions on promotional effectiveness, CRM activity, digital marketing initiatives, product performance, cross channel performance.
- Create weekly and monthly actionable summaries of key trends and drivers across the digital operation, that go deeper than dashboard reports.
- Carry out deep dive analyses on our customers and their activity, and elicit key trends to communicate to marketers and product owners.
- Build visualisations and dashboards that deliver actionable insights in a self- service manner (tell stories with data).
Marketing Data Analyst Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar.
- Degree in mathematics, statistics, or similar.
- Ability to create high level presentations of analytical work.
- Ability to translate complex analysis for non-technical audiences.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills are essential, as is expert SQL capability.
- Experience of any other programming languages (Python, R etc.) an advantage.
- Basic foundation in modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling, Bayesian).
- Experience in visualisation tools an advantage, especially Power BI.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Marketing Data Analyst | Data Analyst | Gibraltar | SQL | Modelling Online Gaming |