|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Steven Brady|
New Marketing role in Gibraltar! The Marketing Coordinator will support the Marketing Campaign Manager in the planning and coordination of marketing activity for the digital marketing team, including integrated cross channel initiatives and ATL advertising across our digital brands.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Campaign manager with coordinating and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns, marketing projects. Including ATL elements and partnerships where required
- Engage and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to understand and communicate the holistic marketing planner and integrated marketing campaigns to the digital marketing team and coordinate requirements across brands and products
- Support in the coordination and delivery of ATL and business wide marketing campaigns where required
- Support and coordinate Multichannel marketing campaign requirements and other multi-channel incentives
- Monitor and benchmark competitor campaign activity and report on findings as appropriate to management
- Track campaign costs and monitor spend against budgets in line with direction and guidance from marketing campaign manager
- Deliver support on key digital marketing projects as required
- Monitor competitor marketing activity
- Assist the Marketing Campaign Manager and maintain Marketing campaign analysis and reports working with internal reporting teams
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Experience of working in gaming or an online environment
- Practical Experience in planning a project or marketing campaign, including the ability to establish target, gather requirements and understand key dependencies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable in engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Not afraid to think creatively
- Able to work on their own initiative and stay motivated and learn from setbacks.
- Computer literate, including all core MS office software
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Company who are looking to expand on their already talented marketing team. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth. They have an excellent working environment and the successful applicant will be provided with a great platform to develop their career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.