|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Senior Marketing Content Writer | Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance | Online Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Marketing Content Writer who will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining marketing content to strengthen the company brand and achieve company goals, of an international online sector company. Based in their head office in Gibraltar, our client is one of the world's fastest growing Forex and CFD providers.
Senior Marketing Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for and manage the Company's content strategy for Social Marketing, PR, landing pages, adverts, blogs etc.
- Close cooperation with the marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout and develop innovative campaign concepts
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements relating to client and marketing communications, copyright, data protection etc.
- Stay up-to-date with financial market events, news and developments and generate relevant and accurate marketing content
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' behaviours and motivation drivers
Senior Marketing Content Writer Experience:
- University degree in Journalism, Marketing or a relevant field
- At least 2 years or previous proven experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in writing financial marketing content will be considered a great advantage. Samples of previous work to accompany application/CV*
- Excellent writing skills in various styles/tones
- Familiarity with Facebook/Twitter/Google Ads/copy creating
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills
- Creative personality with strong attention to detail
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines and prioritize
- A target-oriented mind-set with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results
- Ability and desire to work with other team members but also ability to work autonomously with no guidance
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office
*All interested candidates should attach samples or previous work together with their CV
Our international client is a market leading, FTSE 250, online service provider offering unique services that are managed out of their Gibraltar office via a subsidiary company. They provide value added, cutting-edge solutions to online industry leaders.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an industry leading institution. Full information and job specs will be provided to candidates who are interested to apply. Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks , Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Marketing, Content, Forex, Copywriting, Financial Services, Online Gaming