|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Marketing Communications Executive | Competitive salary including benefits (inc. 24 days paid holiday per year, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, bonus, discounted gym membership, Social Events and more) | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Marketing Communications Executive for the Danish Market on behalf of Europe´s fastest growing and most successful iGaming businesses based in London.
The Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for providing copywriting and translations for the Danish market and will execute all retention-based promotions across the company. We are therefore looking for a native level Danish candidate who is confident in verbal and written English communication as well.
Marketing Communications Executive responsibilities:
- Content creation and translation for the Danish market (email, SMS, website pop-ups, landing pages, push notifications etc.)
- Project management of casino promotions and social media accounts
- End to end preparation of promotional communications
- Testing and sending out communications
- Liaising with various internal departments (VIP department, Compliance, Copy and Design teams)
- Analysis and reporting on promotion success
- Benchmark competitor campaigns to better understand our positioning in the market
Marketing Communications Executive requirements:
- Fluent in Danish both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional translation skills from English to Danish and vice versa
- Experience of working in a team liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing projects
- Good understanding of Marketing principles
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level. As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Marketing , Sport , CRM, Retention, Management, Strategy, Segmentation, Email, SMS, Content, Website, analysis