|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
A Senior Marketing Analyst required for a leading online company based in Gibraltar. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be a prominent member of the marketing team and will provide statistical and analytical support for all channels, inclusive of digital and advertising.
The core KPI of this role will be to understand, illustrate and drive ROI insights which will be central to the marketing investment budgetary decisions.
Senior Marketing Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Provide complex commercial reporting around the P&L of a substantial marketing spend across multi-faceted sportsbook brands that aims to test the goals and KPIs of the group marketing strategies.
- Create detailed reporting for a variety of new customer cohorts, monitor the performance of these players and track ROI blends which will feed into strategic spend decisions.
- Own the suite of marketing mix models for the group and challenge the algorithmic make-up of these models and the data which drives the output, to define clear spend decisions throughout the year.
- Optimise/develop player value prediction models and VIP flagging to help advance the suite of optimisation tools for the acquisition teams.
- Drive the development roadmap for analytical tools such as Visual IQ, Adalyzer, Double Click to increase the insight capability .
- Work closely with the advertising and digital teams to better understand campaign level performance and its effect on the overall contribution of revenue to the company.
- Utilize the BI data infrastructure to improve on reporting and insight, in order to provide real-time optimisation opportunities to the marketing team.
- Support the financial budgeting process and feed into the target KPIs from the individual marketing teams in order to drive consistent and accurate forecasting processes.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review reports which illustrate performance on all marketing spend.
Senior Marketing Analyst Experience Required:
- Degree required and MA an advantage
- Advanced Excel and systems skills - SQL desirable and experience with databases and dashboards essential
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills essential with strong commercial awareness of how to monetise VIPs
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of commercial analysis within the Gaming industry or e-commerce business sector
- Good knowledge of sports and gaming activity
- Good communication and presentation skills to build relationships internally and present findings to audiences at all levels
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy workload, good at working under time pressure
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Marketing Analyst, SQL, Commercial Analysis, Online Gaming, Visual IQ, Adalyzer