|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Market Segmentation BI Manager | Competitive Salary and Benefits | Gaming Company | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Market Segmentation BI Manager to join an International Gaming Company. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career; they also offer an attractive relocation package for candidates moving to Gibraltar.
You will work closely with in house and third party development teams to identify and resolve defects in an accurate and timely manner and the ability to understand the relative priority and impact of defects in business terms.
Market Segmentation BI Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Support refinement of Customer Scale with reporting on customer end points
- Evaluate effectiveness of System limits/ Max Bets by Customer Scale
- Assessment of effectiveness of Overask with recommendations
- Creating and refining analytical tools with BI team for use by Customer Profiling Team
- Agree KPI's for restricted business
- Provide analysis for markets that are underperforming or attract excessive levels of restricted business, providing feedback to Head of Customer Profiling
- Deliver reporting to identify price aware customers referencing available feeds/ sources of Trading information to assess degree of advantage being achieved
- Drive efficiencies for productivity as measured by Bulk upload volumes
- Report on Bulk upload effectiveness by customer end Stake Factor
Market Segmentation BI Manager skills and experience required:
- Proven ability to manage relationships with external teams to deliver results
- Creating environment for discussion and innovation within BI Team that can be extended into Customer Profiling Team
- Working with recognized reporting software
- Summarising complicated and layered analysis to support decision making
- Articulating conclusions to Senior Trading Teams in PowerPoint
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: BI , Business Intelligence, market segmentation, customer profiling, BI development lifecycle, SQL Server, Oracle Informix