|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Work in a company that offers competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers as a Personal Tax Manager. The successful Personal Tax Manager will join one of the personal tax groups in London. The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of UK resident and non-resident individuals, non-domiciled individuals, partnerships, trusts and landed estates: also companies in the context of ATED returns and NRL returns.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients including all compliance matters
- Administration of the portfolio and assist with planning and projects.
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff within the group, together with the manager peer group, reporting will mainly be to the group's senior manager and, in many cases, directly to the partners.
- Assist the senior manager with the management of the group.
- Self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnership and trusts; associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions
- Completion of estate tax returns; and all related and complex aspects of looking after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients, including non-UK domiciliaries.
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CTA qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm and currently operating in the capacity as a manager
- The candidate will need to have experience in managing a portfolio of high net worth clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organization and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462 or e-mail email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Manager, Tax, Personal, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CTA