|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Controller | £70 - 90,000k + Benefits Package | Qualified ACCA, ACA, CPA | Financial Services | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Financial Controller for a leading Financial Services Company on the glorious sunny island of Gibraltar. The Financial Controller will be responsible for the internal accounting systems, processes and timely reporting of the company financial data across all subsidiary companies. They are truly International in their office locations, the ideal candidate will have worked in a highly regulated sector, have strong technical knowledge, a proven record in developing a Finance team and have implemented robust financial reporting suites. The role reports directly to the Managing Director.
The rewards on offer:
- An excellent higher than market rate salary.
- Bonus Scheme.
- State of the art offices in Gibraltar.
- 350 days sunshine.
Financial Controller Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Provide support to senior management in the area of forecasting, strategic financial management, budgetary analysis and reporting.
- Set up and continue to improve effective management accounting systems and processes.
- Oversee financial control for the business operations in Gibraltar as a whole, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the efficient and effective management of the finance function.
- Collaborate with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements.
- Organize and coordinate intradepartmental operations.
- Responsible for resource allocation and budgeting.
- Responsible for timely reporting to senior management and regulatory agencies.
- Manage relevant outsourced functions and activities and ensure that these are operational to the required standard.
- Work with Group to ensure consolidation schedules and relevant disclosures are completed and submitted.
Reporting Specific Duties:
- Regulatory reporting.
- Statutory reporting.
- Legal Entity accounts.
- Tax compliance.
- Exchange process engineering.
- Balance Sheet substantiation.
- External audit of Legal Entity.
Financial Controller Profile:
- Strong accounting, audit, financial management and financial analysis skills.
- Preferably an ACA, ACCA or CPA or similar and strong working understanding of IFRS.
- Highly numerate with an ability to create, manage, interpret, and present financial analysis, forecasting and resource management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven experience as a financial controller.
- Experience in operations management.
- Solid understanding of business functions.
- Knowledge of fiscal planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations pertaining to Gibraltar.
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please send your CV to Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: Financial Controller | Audit | ACA | ACCA | IFRS | Reporting | Gibraltar