|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Data Privacy and Assurance Manager | Financial Services | Gibraltar | Salary Package c£Excellent above market rate plus bonus and benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Manager for Data Privacy and Assurance for an exciting International Financial Services company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar. This is a new role created due to expansion and reports directly to the Director of Compliance. You will be IAPP in at least one discipline and you will have used OneTrust in your current role demonstrating a high level of knowledge in this.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market salary plus bonus and benefits.
- Opportunity to build and create a new key area.
- Working with driven Block chain leaders.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and deliver a data privacy and protection framework including policies and procedures, DPIA's, governance framework, international storage and transfer of information, privacy incident response and data processing agreements.
- Assist the business in understanding regulatory, statutory, and technical Data Privacy requirements.
- Perform privacy risk assessment/analysis, mitigation, and remediation.
- Oversee, develop, and deliver initial and ongoing privacy training to the workforce.
- Partner with various stakeholders to ensure privacy by design is embedded into the products and services.
- Contribute to privacy incident management and investigations and partner with the Security team on the security incident response plan.
- Manage the vendor privacy compliance programme and strengthen oversight mechanisms to ensure third parties are adhering to privacy requirements.
- Manage the data inventory and records of processing activities process and ensure this is kept up to date.
- Measure the effectiveness of the privacy programme and implement internal privacy reviews to drive improvements and overcome potential compliance gaps.
- As the laws evolve and the business changes, identify new privacy requirements and develop strategies for implementing these changes.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 5-10 years' experience in implementing and managing a privacy programme.
- Prior experience using OneTrust is essential.
- Law degree and at least one IAPP (CIPP, CIPM and/or CIPT) certification.
- Demonstrated understanding of international privacy laws (including GDPR, CCPA, PIPEDA, DPO, DPA) and experience in operationalising these laws.
- Prior experience in a financial services / technology/ SaaS environment is preferential.
- Ability to understand technical and financial information and data flows in a block chain exchange environment.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 requirements and implementation process.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills to interface successfully with Data Protection Authorities.
- Dynamic problem-solving mind-set with exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across an organisation.
- Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Able to work independently, as required.
If you are a, Data Privacy and Assurance Manger professional and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Data Privacy | Assurance | Block chain | IAPP | Gibraltar |ISO 27001