|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Accounting & Finance, Crypto Careers||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Management and Reporting Accountant | Fintech | Excellent salary DOE plus bonus and benefits | Newly or Nearly Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are seeking a dynamic Management and Reporting Accountant to work for one of the most exciting new ventures in 2018 in Gibraltar. The core responsibilities of the Management and Reporting Accountant will see you working as part of a well-versed commercial finance team and be involved with all aspects of growth and development. The role will involve performing business reporting, systems implementation as well as providing accurate financials for month end.
The Management and Reporting Accountant Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Assist in the monthly financial close process working accurately and diligently
- Assist in the generation of monthly variable cost reports
- Deliver insightful analysis and commentary on all key cost variances to budget/plan/prior year
- Support and input into the budget and forecast process
- Accurate recording and reporting of all variable cost transactions
- Calculation of revenue from clients
- Calculation of all other variable costs, paying particular attention to regulations
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of the relevant balance sheet accounts
- Be involved in systems implementation
- Assist senior Finance team members with implementation of processes and procedures
- Support the FC in preparation of ad hoc reports and investigations at the request of investors
The Management and Reporting Accountant Specialist Skills and Experience required:
Commercial work experience in management accounting, ideally within a tech/financial services environment
- Newly or nearly qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (newly qualified included)
- Strong technical skills - knowledge of IRFS desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, efficiently and accurately in a time sensitive/expanding environment
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Gibraltar
Are you interested in this Management and Reporting Accountant Role?
This role is based in Gibraltar, a British Overseas Territory on the edge of southern Spain, boasting approx. 2,778 hours of sunshine per year. If this is for you, please apply, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Newly or nearly Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT qualified, Management Accountant, Fintech, Analytics, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Services