|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Management Accountant | Salary cEuro35 - 45,000 plus excellent Benefits Package | Online Gaming Sector | EU applicants may only apply | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Management Accountant for a market leading Online Gaming company with a base in Malta. The experienced Management Accountant will be supporting the Finance Manager in developing our clients financial and strategic initiatives. Having an enthusiastic approach and a 'can do' attitude, you will play a major role in delivering significant cost savings and revenue growth, assisting with the growth of the brand.
Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Assist with the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Manage key balance sheet control accounts (AR, AP and accrual accounts)
- Reconciliation of supplier bank accounts
- Post supplier invoices, ensuring accurate classification and recognition
- Assist with VAT return calculations
- Calculate month end accruals
- Manage supplier payment process, seeking management approval for invoices
- Prepare payment batches based on accurate aged creditors list and approved invoices
- Correspond with suppliers and managers resolving any queries
- Assist with player payments process and reconciliation of player liability
- Timely and accurate recognition of all supplier invoices, all being posted onto SAGE
- Prepare payment runs for invoices approved from both the head of department and the MD/CEO
- Prepare accrual calculations and posting onto SAGE
- The reconciliation of bank accounts used for supplier payments
Management Accountant requirements:
- Qualified or Part Qualified or AAT qualified Accountant with ideally 5 to 6 years' experience and knowledge of Sage
- A highly motivated genuine leader with a passion to over-achieve and deliver results
- Hands-on approach and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations
- Strong Microsoft skills, Excel essential and Word
- Team player
Our client is a household name in the Insurance Industry and has a reputation for providing truly enhancing career opportunities. Their employees are characterized by there desire to succeed, team spirit and high energy. Their professionalism is of the highest order.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Do you have what it takes to fulfil this Management Accountant role?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.email@example.com
Online Gaming | Financial Accounting | Malta | Management Accountant