|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Management Accountant | Insurance | Salary c£40,000k DOE and qualifications (Part or Newly Qualified applications will be considered) | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join an expanding Insurance office based in Gibraltar. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant, nearly qualified or qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA to join a Company that is a Gibraltar market leader within the Insurance market. The successful Management Accountant will be career focussed and possess proven experience of such in their previous positions. All candidates ideally will have a minimum of 4 to 5 years accounting expertise ideally in the Insurance sector but not essential, on-site training will be provided by the FC and the accounting team.
Management Accountant Responsibilities and Duties:
- Bank Reconciliations - various bank accounts across the whole group, one of which has significant volume of transactions.
- Property Management Accounts - prepare full set of management accounts for all property company subsidiaries, to a tight deadline.
- Insurance Company Management Accounts - prepare full set of accounts for the insurance company and be comfortable presenting these to management. Tight deadline.
- Intra-group Financing Activities - manage the financing transactions between various companies within the group to ensure sufficient cashflow and clear documentation.
- Investments - reporting on performance of various investments undertaken by the company and assist in preparation of reporting to investment committee.
- Reinsurance - manage the relationship in respect of reporting through reinsurance broker.
- Reporting - be involved in the production of various statutory reporting documents, such as ORSA, SFCR, RSR, which involves lengthy word reports with numerical analysis.
- Reconciliation - diligently reconcile each balance sheet code on a monthly basis.
- Cashflow - prepare weekly cashflow statements for investment purposes.
- Projects - project work for Haven & wider group.
- Other ad hoc tasks as may reasonably be required
Management Accountant Profile:
- Part ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified looking to continue with the professional
- Insurance experience if possible (if not an introductory programme will be found)
- Assisting with the migration to a new ERP system
- Aiding with the development of process maps and formalizing key accounting policies
- Keen to aid with the development of new ways of working
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you feel that you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this Management Accountant role and the passion to for your accounting career, please apply now for immediate consideration.
If you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: ACCA | CIMA | ACA | Management Accountant | Financial | Accountant | Excel | Insurance | Gibraltar