|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Management Accountant | AAT, ACCA or similar Qualified or near to | Salary £DOE
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Management Accountant for a busy commercial business based in the heart of Gibraltar's commercial business centre. You will be able to demonstrate proven management accounting and reporting skills to achieve strict deadlines imposed by the Group Company. As the appointed Management Accountant will be confidant and assertive and determined to have successful career in Finance.
What's on offer:
- Excellent salary reflecting to your experience
- Excellent working hours including to 3.30pm on Fridays
- Bonus Scheme
- Genuine career opportunities to grow with the team
- Payable Accounts management
- Monthly/Adhoc payment runs
- Petty/Bank account reconciliations
- Project Costing duties relating to Repair/Conversion of products
- Project Cost Analysis and Work in Progress reporting
- Formation of month-end and year-end management accounts
- Support provision to Financial Department's Accounts Assistant
- AAT/ACCA/ACA Qualification or equivalent.
- Similar Accounts experience.
- Excellent IT skills essential in most Microsoft systems, particularly Excel.
- Auditing experience is ideal but not essential.
- Responsible, dedicated and trustworthy individual.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is ideal.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail our Managing Director Angelique Pearson at the following firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Management Accountant | AAT | ACCA | Project Costings | Gibraltar | Qualified Accountant