|Málaga, Málaga||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Managed Service Manager (Saas/Cloud) to join one of Europe and the UK´s premier technology organisations. The successful Managed Service Manager will be experienced, with a minimum of 5 years in a similar role, managing Software as a Service for a medium sized organisation.
Reporting to the CTO, the Managed Service Manager will be managing the organisation's managed service, which offers secure access to application´s their clients choose- without having the opt for a cloud-based service. This organisation manages all maintenance and upgrades relating to hardware, software and infrastructure for their customers, and the Managed Service Manager will be responsible for leading, managing and developing these operational teams.
- Project management
- Sales for capacity management
- Finance for ongoing costs
- Infrastructure for updates, security and general maintenance
- Deployment for application upgrades
- Issues and troubleshooting, including first and second line support and deployment
Skill and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong skills in the following:
- Cloud based services and applications
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities, especially with deployed applications (logs, error messages, etc.)
- Excellent problem-. Solving capabilities
- Functional and hands-on technical expertise across the essential IT fundamentals such as networking and Windows
- Strong skills interpreting blue prints and other technical and project documents
- Excellent communication, strong written and spoken English is a must and will be tested during the interview process
- A Computer Science or related degree is a bonus
A highly attractive organisation, committed to developing and providing dynamic, cutting-edge applications and products to the Financial Services and Insurance industry. They seek fresh, committed candidates who are looking to grow their careers with the same amount of energy and drive. With excellent benefits such as daily lunch vouchers, medical insurance and life insurance, this organisation can promise a fun, yet extremely rewarding working environment.
Do you have what it takes to become their newly appointed Managed Service Manager?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.