|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Managed Service Engineer | Competitive Salary + Benefits including medical insurance | Malaga
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Managed Service Engineer to join an exciting award winning and growing company in Malaga.
The Managed Service Engineer will be responsible for Infrastructure updates, security and Deployment for application upgrades. In addition the Managed Service Engineer will be responsible for Issues and troubleshooting as well as, Infrastructure and reporting.
- Implement strategic improvements within a Development Team autonomously from a similar already implemented improvement
- Assist with the design of Build and Release improvements to the Development Team
- Modify existing tools to implement new features
- Assist with the design and implementation new automation tools
- Troubleshoot most environmental issues without support
- Mitigate issues with operational requests before raising them
- Work on new and existing applications along with enhancements to websites, web applications and infrastructure
- Write design technical documents
- Complete all special projects and other duties as assigned
- Database administration
- Support Business Support and Technical Support teams where required
- User Management and audit reporting
- English - fluent is mandatory.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
- You will have graduated with a related degree (e.g. software development , computer engineering)
- 3 years' experience working in a Computer Science or other relevant field
- Basic knowledge of Containerized architectures
- Good understanding of Version Control System (Git/TFS/SVN, etc.)
- Good understanding of Build and Package process
- Good understanding of the Release process
- Good understanding of scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of commercial automation frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to implement minor automation tools
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot environmental issues
- Technical documentation ability, including database design, application design and ongoing documentation of changes and modifications
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
IT Operations | Service Engineering | Infrastructure | EU | Spain |