|City of London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Major Incident Manager for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from one of their bases in either Gibraltar or London. The successful Major Incident Manager will join the company as part of the integral Service Quality & Technology sector, and will be responsible for ALL major incidents with the group.
Major Incident Manager Responsibilities:
As the Major Incident Manager for the organisation, you will be responsible for all major incidents across the business.
You will also:
- Act as 'One Voice' of Technology during major incident, providing accurate, concise information and, where needed, handling conversations at senior stakeholder level
- Ensure that all major incidents have accurate business impact statements, ongoing actions, and detailed recovery plans that are communicated accurately to the correct audience throughout the incident lifecycle
- Work in tandem with the Head of Continuous Improvement to ensure the Major Incident Management process is governed and regularly reviewed, and updated as required.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports where required, and tailor them to the relevant audience
You will be expected to ensure that all IT team, both internal and external, follow the incident management process correctly for each and every incident. You will also need to provide high quality incident reports that have a clear, meaningful view of the event along with the business impact and next steps.
Major Incident Manager Requirements:
- A technology-related degree level (or higher) qualification
- ITIL or similar qualification
- Kepnor Tregoe is desirable
- Worked in a FTSE 100 organisation
You will also be able to demonstrate previous experience with Major Incident Management in a large multi-vendor environment. An ability to communicate concisely and effectively whilst instilling confidence at Executive and Board level is also essential. You need to be able to manage and negotiate difficult situations to reach a successful conclusion.
IT service experience, and eGaming experience, would be beneficial but not essential, and the ability to travel across multiple locations is a necessity.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or +44 (0) 207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: Business Analyst, SQWL, JIRA, Confluence, MS suite, Google suite, Google Analytics, Cubes, Data Mining, Analytics