|Switzerland, Switzerland||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Maintenance Technician (Weekend/Night shifts) | Competitive salary + bonus and benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Maintenance Technician by our client, a leader in the RFIC Design sector in Europe, to work in their IC Fab on Diffusion Wet Bench Maintenance. The successful Maintenance Technician will provide a strong analytical approach to enable swift and accurate troubleshooting to resolve the issues faced, and permanently cover weekend and night work.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
A Maintenance Technician with fluent French and a high level of English, you will:
- Follow the weekly planning tasks which report on preventative maintenance
- Monitor the performance of the equipment, such as issues with particles, leak up rise, and etch rate among others, and report and communicate the maintenance activity in the logbook
- Prepare the parts, documents, and tools necessary to perform the correct maintenance procedures
- Interact with external suppliers and field service engineers
- Propose improvements for equipment, and create internal procedures (OPL/ITD/PM Check list)
- Piquet - maximum frequency would be once per month, 4 hours per day
- Prior experience of working in a similar environment
- An ability to work under pressure, to be flexible, and to work hard to tight deadlines
- A rigorous and mature approach to the work
- Fluency in English and French (both spoken and written); German a bonus
Currently leading the way in designing some of the most advanced RFID tech in the market, including some of the smallest Bluetooth chips available, the client is a global leader in Wearables, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and more. Comprised of small business units, you will be capable not only in your specialism but have a broad working knowledge across a number of others, also.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
KEYWORDS: IC Fab | Maintenance | Maintenance Technician | OPL | ITD | PM Check list