|City of London, London||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Local Marketing Manager | Competitive salary + bonus + pension + other great benefits | South West London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Local Marketing Manager. You will manage the Local Marketing strategy and activities, with through the line marketing campaigns to drive admissions, increase market share and revenue.
Local Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Strategically plan and implement local marketing activities to promote refurbishment launches, delivering an integrated approach across all marketing channels (ATL & BTL, PR, Social, Owned, Earned, Experiential).
- Managing 1 direct report, the Local Marketing Executive. Coaching and developing their skill sets.
- Brief, plan and implement marketing activity to promote VIP proposition
- Monitor & Support Local Social & PR activities
- Ensure excellent budget management across all Local marketing campaigns and activities
- Manage marketing agency relationships, ensuring excellent levels of service delivery and output
- Manage field relationships to ensure buy-in, consistent delivery and excellent implementation of all marketing campaigns
- Ensure on-going PCAs (post campaign analysis) and reviews to continually improve Marketing Communications activity
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Local Marketing Manager Experience Required:
- Marketing related degree
- Previous management experience of at least 1 direct report
- Experience of Retail (or similar) marketing, PR & media buying to support delivery of creative & effective strategies and customer facing campaigns
- Experience of campaign planning & management
- Able to prioritise and balance several campaigns at the same time ensuring to deliver projects on time
- End to end campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with budgets
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- An integrated media background, as well as PR, digital and event marketing.
- Excellent communicator with excellent stakeholder engagement across junior & senior teams
- Customer-focused ensuring that customers are at the heart of everything
- Good agency management creating long term partnerships with key suppliers
- Proactive and action-orientated.
- Has great Initiative and a good problem solver who can drive a team to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible in approach and keen to learn and grow the role
- Highly results-driven and commercially aware to ensure all activity can be measured for its ROI
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on - UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.