|South West London, London||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Local Marketing Executive | Competitive salary + bonus + pension + other great benefits | South West London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Local Marketing Executive. You will assist the Local Marketing Manager with marketing campaigns focussed on local activity to drive admissions, market share and revenue.
Local Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Support the delivery of marketing communications through owned & earned channels (CRM, Website, and Social) to help push awareness for local campaigns.
- Assist on New branches/Refurbishment launches, supporting the delivery of integrated approach across all marketing channels (ATL & BTL, PR, and Social).
- Monitor Local Social & PR activities.
- Budget management.
- Support management of day-to-day marketing agency relationships, ensuring excellent levels of service delivery and output.
- Support management of field relationships to ensure buy-in, consistent delivery and excellent implementation of all marketing campaigns.
- Ensure on-going PCAs (post campaign analysis) and reviews to continually improve Marketing Communications activity.
Local Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Marketing related degree.
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field and role.
- Experience of supporting marketing activities.
- Able to prioritise and multitask across multiple projects.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience of supporting managing campaign budgets.
- Excellent communicator with excellent stakeholder engagement.
- Customer-focused and good agency management.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Marketing degree | Campaign budgets | IT Skills | Communication | Online