|City of London, London||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Local Marketing Executive| Competitive salary + bonus + pension + other great benefits | South West London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Local Marketing Executive. You will assist the Local
Marketing Manager with marketing campaigns focussed on local activity to drive admissions, market share and revenue.
Local Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Assist on New branches/Refurbishment launches, supporting the delivery of integrated approach across all marketing channels (ATL & BTL, PR, Social) Help build awareness & excitement for a new launch.
- Support the delivery of marketing communications through owned & earned channels (CRM, Website, Social) to help push awareness for local campaigns
- Promote Unlimited Proposition on local level to help grow the company Unlimited Customer Base. (Local adverts, experiential, event opportunities e.g. Comic Cons/Fresher's Fairs)
- Monitor Local Social & PR activities
- Communications of marketing activities
- Ensure excellent budget management
- Support management of day to day marketing agency relationships, ensuring excellent levels of service delivery and output
- Support management of field relationships to ensure buy-in, consistent delivery and excellent implementation of all marketing campaigns
- Ensure on-going PCAs (post campaign analysis) and reviews to continually improve Marketing Communications activity
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Local Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Marketing related degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a related field
- Experience of supporting marketing activities
- Excellent written & oral skills
- Able to prioritise and multitask across multiple projects.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience of supporting managing campaign budgets
- Excellent communicator with excellent stakeholder engagement across junior & senior teams
- An excellent team player
- Customer-focused ensuring that customers are at the heart of everything
- Good agency management creating long term partnerships with key suppliers
- Enthusiastic, confident and professional integrity
- Proactive and action-orientated.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and willingness to go beyond the call of duty
- Flexible in approach and keen to learn and grow the role
- Highly results-driven and commercially aware to ensure all activity can be measured for its ROI
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on - UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.