|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £21000 - £25000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Legal Secretary / PA | Salary £21,000 - £25,000 | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Legal Secretary / PA to join a high profile company in Gibraltar. The Legal Secretary / PA will join the property department & provide support to all fee earners. Previous experience of property / conveyancing would be ideal.
Legal Secretary / PA Responsibilities will include but not be limited to (please ask for full job spec):
- First point of contact & liaison for clients & colleagues
- Detailed & proactive email inbox management
- Type correspondence & documents & prepare & send short holding, covering or similar letters on behalf of fee earners when required
- Develop & maintain an extensive knowledge of the fee earners' clients, work in progress & projects & be aware of priorities, potential issues & sensitivities. Successfully establish relationships with clients & anticipate their needs
- Participate in regular work planning with allocated fee earner(s) to review client work activities & requirements & operate an effective bring forward system to ensure self & fee earner(s) meet all deadlines. Immediately clarify instructions from fee earners should they be unclear or if deadlines are not made explicit
- Assist with client & matter opening & related processes
- Manage diaries of allocated fee earner(s)
- Organise extensive international travel, business trips & itineraries
- Booking meetings, conference calls & events
- Prepare papers & draft agendas for meetings & take minutes, as required
- Audio & copy typing, photocopying, scanning & faxing of documents & preparation of trial bundles
- Assist fee earners to coordinate, the end-to-end billing process
Legal Secretary / PA Requirements:
- Previous experience of property / conveyancing ideal.
- Candidates with a strong administration background (3+ years) who are interested in training as a property/conveyancing secretary & starting at a junior level may be considered.
- Must hold at least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent, to include Mathematics & English.
- Solid, recent PA/secretarial experience at partner or director level
- Experience of fee/billing management & financial tasks.
- Ability to draft, type, format, prepare & produce a wide range of high quality documentation, correspondence, statistical information, graphics, presentations & short reports displaying sound grammar & legal terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy.
- Accurate audio & copy typing circa 60 + wpm.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Client orientated with ability to handle highly confidential information & maintain high levels of confidentiality & discretion at all times.
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
LEGAL | SECRETARY | PERSONAL ASSISTANT | PROPERTY| CONVEYANCING | GIBRALTAR