|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Legal PA | Salary £Excellent plus Benefits | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Legal PA on behalf of a successful professional Company based in Gibraltar and the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal PA who is looking for a new challenge in their career and wants to develop their skills. The ideal candidate will have proven PA experience working for Directors or senior level Management Team.
The Legal PA responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for providing PA support to the Fee earners and Partners and working alongside other Secretarial support.
- In general, providing administrative and secretarial support to a key Director
- Overseeing meeting room booking schedules and ensuring appropriate room set-up and refreshments are in place for meetings, greeting clients and external visitors when they arrive for meetings, as necessary.
- Answering and managing incoming telephone calls in a professional manner; setting up conference calls as needed.
- Managing travel arrangements; booking flights, taxis as necessary, and organising hotels; supporting event attendances through booking tickets and associated travel and hotel accommodation. Producing itineraries.
- Providing administrative support to the fee-earning team as and when required. Typical duties may include processing expense claims, printing and collating documents into legal bundles, binding documents (working with the team's paralegal);hand delivering letters and court documents to other firms and court (e.g. to get a consent order signed); typing and amendment of documents to ensure they are correct and in line with house style.
- File management and file housekeeping procedures to ensure filing is constantly up to date; receiving and processing file management requests. Facilitating the shredding or other secure disposal of confidential documents. Working with the paralegal to ensure that filing related to cases is managed appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Legal PA requirements:
- Previous Legal PA experience, minimum 2 years
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Work efficiently, at times under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Keeping accurate and up-to-date records of tasks assigned and progress made with such tasks
- Prioritise own workload in order to juggle conflicting demands and meet deadlines
- Liaison with Office Manager, PAs and other UK support staff / operational teams to ensure seamless and efficient support is available to the Gibraltar team
- Calendar management, meeting planning and logistical arrangements
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office programs, digital dictation, telephone / conferencing systems
- Typing speed of 60 words per minute
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Good interpersonal skills and positive, enthusiastic manner
If you feel you have the necessary skills and would be successful in this position, please apply now for immediate consideration.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Legal PA | Fee Earners | Diary Management | Reception