|Spalding, Lincolnshire||Salary: £18000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Legal Cashier (Part time) | Salary circa £18,000 pro rata plus benefits including pension, health care and life insurance | Solicitors | Spalding, Lincolnshire
SRGEurope is looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a company based in Spalding. This role will be a part time position of 22.5 hours per week. The company is flexible on when these hours can be completed. Spalding is 40 minutes' drive from Peterborough, which is just 45 minutes from London by fast train and less than 40 miles from the beautiful north Norfolk coast.
Legal Cashier duties include but are not limited to:
- Monthly rotation of three core duties being Receipts, Payments and Billing
- Other float duties that are picked up by any Cashier as and when their core duties allow
- Receipts cover all manner of funds into various accounts - Electronic, cheque, on line payments, card payments and cash
- Billing covers the posting of bills, credit notes and all transfers - funds, time and disbursements
- Payments cover Purchase Ledger, Barclaycard and cheque payments. Also, daily bank run
- Float duties include the posting of various search invoices/general expenses, Petty Cash, checking of completion statements and scanning/filing
- Please ask for full job duties if you are interested in this role
Legal Cashier required skills will include but not be limited to:
- Legal accounts department experience-essential
- Previous experience in a cashier position within an accounts department
- Organisational skills and time management
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Our client is a firm of solicitors who are expanding on their team and offers you the chance to further your career and work with talented colleagues.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +44 207 183 6462 email@example.com for detailed job list.
SKILLS: Legal, Cashier, Accounts Department, Receipts, Payments, Billing, Payments, Purchase Ledger, Petty Cash