|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Legal Assistant |Gibraltar | Excellent Salary
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Legal Assistant for an expanding International Law Firm based in the sunny jurisdiction of Gibraltar. You will be supporting a team of 5 qualified Lawyers in all aspects of administration, with a high focus on Conveyancing, this is a key appointment to the support team of this company.
If you are an experienced Legal Assistant and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent market rate salary
- Professional working environment
- Career opportunities for further personal development, study support is provided
What You Will Be Doing
- Supporting 5 key Lawyers (legal administration)
- On-boarding new clients (KYC focus)
- Management of Client files - beginning to end (paper and electronically using Viewpoint)
- Conveyancing is one of the main areas of work focus on a daily basis and various other property related matters
- Assisting with commercial litigation, Wills, Probate and other areas
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally a minimum of 5 years
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Conveyancing experience and Viewpoint is an advantage but not totally essential to apply
- You may be a Law Graduate with the relevant years' experience to perform this Legal Assistant role
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Legal Assistant | Law Firm | Conveyancing | Gibraltar | Law Degree