|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive salary and benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer |iGaming |Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer for an exciting software development company based in the thriving jurisdiction of Gibraltar.
If you are an experienced Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market salary
- Excellent career growth with a progressive gaming company
What You Will Be Doing
- Review, negotiate and approve contracts and agreements across various business lines
- Provide legal and regulatory advice for in contract negotiations, general corporate matters, and new business ventures
- Communicate with the groups' licensing authorities. Provide compliance advice in respect of existing and new regulatory requirements and assess their potential impact
- Conduct KYC checks, compliance reviews and self-assessments in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements
- Review, update and disseminate legal & compliance reports, policies and procedures
- Liaise with external advisors in various jurisdictions
- You like changes and adapt easily to both regulatory and organizational changes
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- At least 1-to-3-year experience 1-2 in gambling or emerging technologies
- Holder of Law degree together with professional experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice
- Have experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Be knowledgeable in legislation and regulations
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- iGaming experience is nice to have
- Must be very familiar with EU Market
If you are an experienced Legal and Regulatory Compliance Officer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Legal | Compliance | iGaming | Gibraltar