|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Legal Administrator / Assistant | Competitive salary | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Legal Administrator / Assistant to join a high profile company in Gibraltar. The Legal Administrator / Assistant should preferably come from a financial services background.
- Provide the director of operations with administrative support
- Compiling and reviewing a wide range of legal documentation for financial products
- Client relationship management and liaising with other financial institutions
- Completing risk assessments. GAP analysis and preparing ad hoc reports for the board
- Minute taking
- Conducting legal research spanning local and EU legislations
- Assisting the team with compliance obligations
Legal Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role
- Financial services experience
- Legal Degree or studying towards legal degree
- UK OR EU passport holder or hold the right to work in Gibraltar
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.