|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Legal & Compliance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Legal Administration Secretary |Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Legal Administration Secretary to join one of Gibraltar's longest established legal firms. The successful candidate will be an all-round
Administrator with desirable secretarial experience, bilingual English and Spanish, some basic compliance KYC and high levels of computer literacy particularly Word. It would be ideal if you have gained some experience in a legal company but not essential, knowledge of Viewpoint is highly advantageous.
If you are an experienced Secretary and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- The role can be a Junior or Senior level depending on experience
- Salary will be offered above Gibraltar market rate for such roles
- Benefits package
What You Will Be Doing
- KYC, AML & CTF Risk Assessment
- Setting-up Master file digitally on Viewpoint and paper file
- Recording correspondence and relevant documentation
- Tracking of client matters
- Raising invoices and closing client master files
- Pre and post completion administration and registration of Deeds
- Wills, Probate, Commercial administration
- Review of department monthly schedule of work
- Review of monthly WIP reports
- Respond to incoming website enquiries and refer to the appropriate contact within the business
- Screening telephone calls; client appointments; meeting clients for signing of documents;
- preparing couriers/hand delivery documents
- Any ad-hoc tasks
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Fast paced
- Conveyancing experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
If you are an experienced Legal Administration Secretary, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Legal | Secretary | Gibraltar | Viewpoint | Wills | Probate | Commercial Contracts