|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Learning Development Officer| Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a capable Learning Development Officer. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in the heart of Gibraltar, you will join the team responsible for Change & Improvement across the organisation.
You will work closely with the Organisational Development Manager to implement and manage an innovative and practical, yet thorough, Learning & Development offer across the business, in all our global office locations as well as to remote workers
If you are an experienced Learning Development Officer then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the Organisational Development Manager in rolling out a training and employee development approach across the business
- Development and Delivery of in-house training (Classroom & eLearning) as required business wide
- To manage the Compliance Training Programme business wide, including development of a clear roll out plan, review of content and concise reporting; ensuring we are audit ready at any given time
- Analyse and report on L&D needs and effectiveness business-wide
- Provide support and advice to stakeholders across the business in best practice of knowledge management
- Managing the Learning request process; working with business leaders and to provide learning solutions that meet our business needs (including external sourcing)
- Manage relationships with external learning providers
- Design and deliver Compliance/Regulatory and Operational training as required
- To support the Organisational Development Manager in the development of the staff induction process aligned to our corporate values
- Management of / input to ad-hoc projects related to Learning & Development across the business
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in the design of eLearning material using Articulate or similar authoring tools
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Significant experience in training, development and with a proven record in design and delivery of training
- Ability to use a range of business software (e.g.; MS Suite, Jira/Confluence)
- Experience of working with and managing external suppliers
- Experience of designing and implementing a variety of compliance and operational related learning initiatives, working closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Compelling presentation and facilitation skills to a variety of audiences
- Strong organisation skills, the ability to manage and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Project Management skills
- Flexibility to meet the changing needs of the business, regulators and general industry
- A relevant Learning & Development / Training qualification
- Experience of delivering communication and soft skills training
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- Experience of designing and delivering Leadership Development Programmes
- Strong navigational knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Strong Excel skills
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar