|City of London, London||Salary: £80000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Lead UX Designer - Salary c£80k plus benefits - Online Gaming Industry - London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Lead UX Designer to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in South East London. The successful Lead UX Designer must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions.
You will be joining a high performing team who use their expertise to create apps, websites and commerce platforms. They are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their growing team and take the lead on all UX aspects from new designs to improving the basics and fixing flaws (which you could probably do with your eyes shut).
- You'll partner Product Owners to lead specific projects from conception to delivery.
- Known for your innovative design and ability to embed your research data into your work, you'll push the boundaries of possibility to continue to surprise provide customers with a personalised, thoughtful experience, wherever, whenever they chose to play.
- You will lead, be a mentor to others and lead by example to create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Creating customer centric user journeys, designing site maps, high level wireframes and prototypes
- Push yourself by using both best practice and the newest UX techniques and trends. Creating personas, facilitating, planning, researching and analysing information to validate your decisions and fine tune each individual user experience and justify a solution.
- Background in user interface design
- Understanding of the Betting industry
- All round UX experience as well as your presentation skills to create distinctive, intuitive personalised experiences.
- Team management
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile and Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.