|Isle of Man||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Lead PHP Developer | Isle of Man / UK
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Lead PHP Developer to join a leading payment technology company
The lead PHP Developer will be working on the latest product offering which is a Payment Gateway. The Gateway is high volume transactional platform for passing payments from our customers to our payment partners. The role includes architecture of the core transactional engine, new payments integrations, scaling the platform and improving the Backoffice and customer portals
If you are an experienced Lead PHP Developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
A highly competitive salary
Bupa health insurance for you and your family
Bupa dental insurance for you and your family
25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
Social & celebration events
Flexible and remote working
What You Will Be Doing
Work as part of a Scrum team to develop features, integrations, and improvements to the platform.
Learn and document the platform architecture to mentor and develop Junior Engineers.
Identify security, performance, and feature improvements.
Innovate and be creative.
Take part in Product Support ticket resolution.
Encourage, motivate, and lead other team members.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
* Preferred - Degree qualified in related subject.
* Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
* Good knowledge of PHP (5 years) , Laravel, Liveware.
* Experience in development of financial systems (PSP, wallets, etc.).
* Experience working with MySQL (other DB engines would be an advantage).
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery (other JS libraries and frameworks would be an advantage).
* Experience working with SOAP, REST, micro-services, API and their practical applications.
* Working experience with sockets, comet, mongodb.
If you are an experienced Lead PHP Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Payment, PHP, Laravel, fintech