|Gibraltar,||Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Plus bonus and healthcare|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Are you a highly experienced Senior UX and UI professional who wants to contribute your passion and creativity to one of the largest Online Gaming firms? Do you want to be part of a highly ambitious team of creative experts? Would you be interested in working in Gibraltar, an English-speaking environment on the coast of Southern Spain?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Lead Creative Designer for one of the fastest growing and leading Online Gaming companies based in Gibraltar. Due to continued growth of both the product and customer base this innovative market leader continues to go from strength to strength. As a result my client is now looking to add a dynamic, energetic and inventive UI and UX Designer to the team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with the UX designers and internal product development teams, you will be expected to create and define style guides across the Sportsbook and a number of other brands
- Work closely with UX team to create powerful constant visually appealing experiences
- Maintain brand standards and consistency at a sub-brand level and master brand level
- Help to define and shape the brand experience
- Create interaction guides and micro-interactions
- Design new brand assets across all touch points
- Create working prototypes for use in testing
- Participate in user testing sessions
- Collaborating with a broad cross-functional team
- Taking part in innovation projects and contribute to development of our front end platforms and frameworks
- Governing and maintaining our style guide, working closely with UX designer
- Defining, following and building clear, consistent and cohesive design patterns and assets
- Be at ease delivering assets for web, iOS and Android solutions, understanding relevant guidelines and best practices
- Ability to create prototypes, walk through's and detailed micro animations
This is an integral role within our UX function, we are looking for our ideal candidate to demonstrate:
- Solid experience as a Visual Design Lead (or similar) working in-house or agency side
- Avid about visual design and UX with a positive, can do approach
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Solid visual portfolio showing design, prototypes and interaction demos
- Capacity to listen, communicate and contribute in a constructive manner
- Experienced in using test and data to drive design
- Responsive design and native mobile experience is vital
- Creative and analytical style to problem solving
- Knowledgeable about user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices, including design constraints (performance, web standards, accessibility, etc.)
- Understand target audiences' needs, motivation, goals and translating them into creative concepts
- Experienced in collaborating with other designers to create the optimal solution
- Aptitude to work across multiple projects and work streams
- Software: Sketch, Invision, Creative Suite, Framer, Flinto or similar
- Understanding and Exposure to HTML and CSS from a design perspective
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming Arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
This is a great opportunity, with a market leading salary package to match, including excellent benefits and relocation package. It is a truly career changing role, APPLY NOW to not miss out.