|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
We are appointed to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager to join a high profile and fast growing online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Key Account Manager will be a key representative of the business and deliver the highest quality service.
Key Account Manager (B2B) Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling gaming solutions
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI for each of your accounts
Key Account Manager (B2B) Essential Criteria:
6 years of B2B direct client Sales and/or Account Management experience
- Proven capabilities to build strong, and profitable client relations with in the technology industry
- Casino experience/knowledge is a big plus, not mandatory
- Driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI's
- Strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude
- Perform duties in a timely, logical and organised manner
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously
Do you feel that you have the relevant skillset to fit the requirements of our client to become their Key Account Manager?
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
Account Management | Customer Relationships | Gaming | Communication | Clients | Online | slots| KPIs