|Gibraltar||Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Junior Pricing Analyst - Salary c£16,000 - £18,000 plus study support for CII
SRGEurope are assisting a local client in Gibraltar to recruit for a Junior Pricing Analyst to join their Products and Pricing team within the Statistics and Actuarial department. The Junior Pricing Analyst role will involve maintaining a standardised suite of reports for the business, to provide key metrics for trend analysis. The successful candidate will be expected to regularly review and analyse the available data, to identify any areas of deviation that may require focused investigation.
The Pricing Analyst will be required to demonstrate a high level of flexibility, responding to new requests quickly and efficiently as requirements evolve.
The Junior Pricing Analyst Profile and Responsibilities are:
- Be a highly numerate graduate with strong analytical skills OR
- Have 1-3 years' experience within a similar role in the insurance industry
- Display attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent IT skills to include strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Desire to develop a high level of motor insurance and statistical knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively across all business areas
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player who is proactive, adaptable and willing to learn new skills
The Junior Pricing Analyst Desirable Skills/Experience are:
- Experience of investigating and manipulating large complex databases
- Programming skills involving SQL and/or SAS
This Junior Pricing Analyst role will provide an excellent opportunity to:
- Play a key part in the creation, delivery and monitoring of reporting information to internal and external customers.
- Gain useful experience and understanding of the motor insurance market.
- Maintain and improve data sources and processing.
- See the results of work done implemented and making a difference.
Our client has made dramatic growth in the personal lines motor Insurance sector in the course of the last 5 years, exceeding all projections forecasted for this time period. The team is looking to enforce its current structure with an enthusiastic and bright team member. The successful Junior Pricing Analyst will be a key placement to assist with their next phase of expansion both Gibraltar and the UK.
Do you have what it takes to achieve these ambitious expansion plans and add real value to such a successful Insurance Company?
Apply now to find out more!
Please note all applicants must hold an EU Passport