|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Junior Operations Analyst| Financial Services | Gibraltar| Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for a Junior Operations Analyst to work alongside the busy back office team of an established financial investments company based in Gibraltar. Our client is a specialist trading brokerage and they have received numerous industry awards and are regarded as a leader in their specialist field. The team is dedicated and enthusiastic, true professionals collaborating in a technology led working environment in the exciting financial trading sector. The role may suit a Graduate with a relevant Degree in Business or Economics or a candidate who has gained experience from the Trust or funds environment.
If you are seeking a Junior Operations Analyst, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market salary and benefits
- Flexible and dynamic working environment
- Career development opportunities
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitoring of trades from confirmation and recording in the in-house system through to trade settlement.
- Liaising with trading desk, counterparties and custodians to resolve any settlement issues.
- Ensuring SSIs and other broker details are kept up to date.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and securities accounts.
- Verifying all corporate action events have been processed accurately and adhering to policies/procedures.
- Review of financing and interest claims from custodians.
- Assisting Operations Manager with operational issues related to the fund administrator and depositary.
- Monitoring of currency exposure.
- Management of cashflow and margin requirements.
- Assisting Operations Manager with the Audit process and review of financial statements.
- Ad hoc tasks as required
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Fluent in English
- Basic understanding of Financial Products
- Experience of basic accounting
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Fund Administration Experience an advantage
- Independent working style and good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient and organised time management skills
- 1- 2 years of experience in similar role preferred Dealing with large volumes of client data
If you are an experienced Junior Operations Analyst and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Key Words: Operations Analyst|Trades|Trading|Currencies|Trade settlements