|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Junior/Mid Level Front End Developer | Competitive Salary And Benefits Including Healthcare And Relocation | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Junior/Mid Level Front End Developer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. They offer relocation assistance for candidates living in the UK/EU.
Junior/Mid Level Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Initially an Implementation and standardisation of all GA tracking across all websites
- Facilitate the implementation of tracking on new features by other teams (as part of the NFR)
- Document the tracking implementation on Confluence
- Improve tracking standards across company domains
- Work closely with BI team to resolve any issues related to tracking that affect Clickstream platform
- Long-term, being part of a dynamic development team working on key company products
- Proactively claim ownership and manage relevant tasks, follow our You Build It You Run It methodology
- Working in agile fashion within self-contained team consisting of Product Owner, Front-End & Backend developers and QA.
- Work closely with all technical & business teams to devise tracking strategy that will ensure full coverage of all company websites
Junior/Mid Level Front End Developer Requirements:
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
- Familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- Keen to learn development tools like tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven and git
- Good English skills
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- UK or EU passport holder - ESSENTIAL
Our client offers ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is available for candidates living in the UK/EU.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.