|Spain||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Junior, Mid & Senior Java Developers |iGaming |Madrid (Hybrid) |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Java Developer for an exciting International Leading Gaming company based in Madrid. You will be part of an agile team each team's purpose is to create the best customer experience, continuously improving their products while keeping up with the latest technologies.
If you are an experienced Java Developer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- A great team with passionate developers
- An English speaking environment with an international culture.
- Twenty five days paid vacation plus days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Meet-ups, training opportunities and conferences
- Paid relocation expenses
- Wellbeing allowance
- Amazing Pension contributions
- Work from home days each week
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and create quality software, you will be expected to take part of the full software life cycle to ensure reliability and up-time of the production environment
- Joining one of these teams, you will not only be coding, but learning, growing and developing as an Engineer by participating in design discussions with your colleagues to find great solutions to a variety of engineering challenges
- Build scalable software in a distributed architecture, being passionate about solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Microservices with Spring Boot
- Relational databases e.g. Oracle
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Continuous integration and Continuous delivery
- Service oriented architecture experience
- Agile and Lean values
If you are an experienced Java Developer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Senior Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.